Danna Elizabeth (IT)

 ‘Everybody thinks that I’m crazy. The Doctor says it’s schizophrenia...’
‘But you know you are sane, don´t you?’
‘I’m not crazy!’
It’s seven in the morning and the sun has already risen.  I’m still lying face down on the soft bed sheets, when she speaks again…
‘Come on, lazybones, get up! ’
But I don´t want to get up; today is going to be as boring as it has always been for twenty years.
‘Jane, am I a prisoner?’
‘No, you are not. We’ve never been a prisoner, but you feel like living on a prison.’ This is a jail and Jane knows it. This is unbelievable!
‘Why they say I’m insane when I’m not! Why?’
‘People are free to think so, don’t worry about what they say.’
‘So, is it normal, Jane? I’m suffering so much… I can’t stand it!’
‘It is, but don’t worry, Danna. I’ll be always with you. Let me put an end to your fears’.
On the 21st of November Danna Elizabeth McQueen was found, on the mental hospital of Ohio, dead; experts said she committed suicide, but the police found a footprint, and the patient was barefoot.

Entradas populares de este blog

V.I.C. [zona limitada]

PAIN(t)

pètals [0805]