Broken


It's not what I'm thinking right now, is much more than it,
It's...how I feel every day. How I'm surviving, how am I when everybody is smiling and laughing at something that hasn't got sense? Now I'm sad. Yes. And nobody is next to you to hug you. I'm glad with the people that give you cyber hugs, but they are far, far away from you. We are alone in this world? Yes we are. Now we should be brave, but it is not easy for me. Isn't easy for many of us. Every day! Every day we are living, we are suffering as well. Many people tell me to smile and have fun because there people that haven't got the way we are living. Am I been a selfish person? Am I stupid? I should be glad of the life I have... But I am not.
When you...and no another person, are crying, or suffering you don't really care about the others. You just think in you, just because in those moments the person who needs help is you, no another person. I say this because now, one between a million people is suffering. And there isn't anybody to hug me. I used to don't say it to nobody, to silence my feelings, and emotions, but I'm fragile and I quickly broke up.
My family is my family but I think this problem...can't be solved by them, I'd try to speak with the few friends I have. But now what I need is to express these feelings. I don't care whose are reading my post, they are humans too. They must know how somebody feels. How I feel. And this is not one day. It happens often. And there is nothing I can do to solve it. I can't give up being who I am. It's just me. Don't tell me I can change, because I can't.
I’m broken.

Vicky

Entradas populares de este blog

V.I.C. [zona limitada]

PAIN(t)

pètals [0805]